Assumes you've already logged in to cPanel Now let's learn how to create a MySQL database
1) Under Database section click on MYSQL databases..
2) Enter a name for the new database.
3) Now we have to create a user for this database. enter a username here
4) Then enter and confirm a password When ready, click Create User
5) Check here to assign All Privileges to the user
That's it! The MySQL database has been created, and the new user added to the database. The database name, username and password will all be needed for scripts that need to connect to the database