To view information about your account's disk usage, follow these steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the FILES section of the cPanel home screen, click Disk Usage
- Bar graphs appear that show relative disk usage by directory
- The bar graphs, you can view disk usage by directory, in both megabytes (MB) and bytes (there are 1048576 bytes in 1 megabyte):
You can sort disk usage information in two ways:
- To sort by directory name, click Name.
- To sort by size, click Disk Usage.
6.You can also navigate through the directory hierarchy to view disk usage information for subdirectories:
- To view a subdirectory, click the > icon next to the parent directory's name